Jeff was born and raised in Thousand Oaks, California. He received his B.A. in Sociology from the University of California Santa Barbara and attended Touro University Nevada where he earned his Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Jeff has spent time practicing physical therapy in multiple settings ranging from acute care and skilled nursing to home health and outpatient orthopedics. Additionally, he has devoted time to fitness, wellness, and weight loss, including his journey of losing 85 pounds and reversing multiple chronic diseases. In his free time, Jeff enjoys obstacle course racing, hiking, and bowling.
- DPT, Touro University Nevada, 2020
- B.A., Sociology, University of California Santa Barbara, 2012
Sports and Industrial injuries, pre and post-operative conditions, and age related problems.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- California Physical Therapy Association
- Independent Physical Therapists of California
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Nevada
- Special Olympics Southern Nevada
- Nevada Blind Children's Foundation