Born in Detroit and raised in the Thousand Oaks area, Bernie has been providing numerous services for his community since he obtained his physical therapy certification in 1992. He was the director of In-Patient Physical and Occupational Therapy Services at Westlake Medical Center and the Director of Out-Patient Rehabilitation Services at Los Robles Regional Medical Center. Bernie has been an active member of the Multiple Sclerosis Society and American Heart Association using his private clinics to educate and treat members of the community. He volunteers his time with Boy’s Team Charity, Ride to Recovery, and many other agencies. Outside of the clinic, Bernie spends his time with his wife and three boys. He is an avid Cross-Fitter and mountain biker.
- B.S., Physical Therapy, California State University, Northridge, 1992
- B.S., Environmental & Occupational Health, California State University, Northridge, 1990
Sports and Industrial injuries, pre and post-operative conditions, and age related problems.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- California Physical Therapy Association
- Independent Physical Therapists of California
- Physical Therapy Business Alliance
- California Private Practice Group
- American Heart Association
- Multiple Sclerosis Society