Anthony was born and raised in San Diego CA and attended University of San Diego where he received his B.S. in Business and later obtained his B.S. in Physical Therapy from the California State University in Northridge. He has been practicing physical therapy in the Conejo Valley and numerous parts of southern California since 1994 in multiple therapy settings which include acute care, acute neuro rehabilitation, home health setting and outpatient rehabilitation. In 2002, he opened his first private practice office with his longtime colleague Bernie Budnik in Westlake Village and a second location in Thousand Oaks area 4 years later. He is passionate about spending time with his two daughters and volunteering with their activities.
- B.S., Physical Therapy, California State University, Northridge, 1993
- B.S., Business, University of San Diego, 1991
Sports and Industrial injuries, pre and post-operative conditions, and age related problems.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- California Physical Therapy Association
- Independent Physical Therapists of CA
- Physical Therapy Business Alliance
- California Private Practice Group